Immigration is a dynamic, complex area of the law that is constantly changing. You need an experienced practitioner to guide you through the pitfalls a person can face when trying to maneuver through this complex system. Whether it is a family-based petition or a removal proceeding, Jasmit can help you reach a positive resolution.

She has successfully represented individuals in removal proceedings whose ability to remain in the country, in part, depended on her advocacy skills. One of the greatest rewards of practicing immigration law is getting to reunite families that have been separated. Jasmit has represented myriad individuals with diverse backgrounds and has been consistently successful in helping them secure their legal residency and citizenship.

Jasmit is a trustworthy, ethical practitioner who will be candid in assessing your immigration situation.


Yes, if you entered with permission you can apply for adjustment of status in the United States. If you entered without permission, you may qualify for Deferred Action under President Obama’s Executive Order if you have been present in the United States since January 1, 2010.

Certain crimes may render you ineligible for many immigration benefits. It is best to schedule a consultation to discuss your particular criminal history.

Your loved one may qualify for an immigration bond with ICE. We can file an application for bond determination with the local immigration court. A hearing will be set and a judge will determine the amount of bond necessary to secure your loved one’s release from detention.

No, you should not pay the criminal bond because your loved one will not be released, instead you should work towards obtaining an immigration bond once your relative is transferred to ICE custody.

Have questions?
Call us today at 469-426-6580
or send us a message.